Rental Property Insurance
At Mars Insurance, our dedicated agents make choosing Rental Property Insurance easy. We will analyze your needs and explain your options in a clear, understandable way while saving you time and money in the process. Mars Insurance makes it quick and easy to find the Rental Property policy you need at the rate you deserve.
Rental Property Insurance coverage can protect your rental property from fire damage and you from legal and personal liability. With Rental Property Insurance through Mars Insurance, you can rent out your property out with confidence.
- Rental Property policies cover houses and structures that are not occupied by the owner
- A homeowner’s insurance policy will NOT cover damages to a home where the policy holder does not reside
- Rental Property insurance covers all fixed structures such as the home itself, the foundation, cabinets, walls, countertops, etc.
- Most Rental Property policies DO NOT cover personal property because the policy holder is not an occupant of the home
- Rental Property policies can be written for other structures on the property such as sheds, unattached garages, barns, pagodas, greenhouses
- If a fire leaves your home unable to rent, a Rental Property policy will cover up to a year’s rent for the vacancy
Mars Insurance will shop the top carriers in the country to find you a Rental Property policy that is both affordable and reliable. Fill out the quick and simple form to receive a complimentary Rental Property quote today!