Protection that travels wherever you go…
Auto Insurance from Mars Insurance Agency
Our vehicles are a source of freedom, taking us from state to state and even beyond our borders. However, in an accident, your vehicle quickly becomes a 4000-pound wrecking ball on wheels. That’s why carrying auto insurance is mandatory in the state of Illinois. In fact, if you’re convicted of driving without a valid insurance policy, you could face suspension of your license plates, a $500 minimum fine and a $1000 minimum fine if you’re caught driving a vehicle with plates that have been suspended due to an insurance violation.
A History of Quality Coverage
Even with all of today’s safety features, personal injury and property damages are common occurrences as a result of automobile accidents. The ever increasing costs of medical care and the high price tag for cars means greater risks for you every time you get behind the wheel. Mars Insurance Agency has been providing comprehensive, affordable insurance protection for Illinois drivers since 1968. Our experience enables us to deliver world-class service to each and every customer we serve across the state. We go beyond the basics to provide car insurance that delivers real peace of mind.
Independence = Options
Some insurance companies have more competitive rates for senior drivers, while some specialize in providing affordable coverage for newer drivers. If you have only one company’s policy available to you, you’re probably paying too much. Mars Insurance is an Independent Insurance Agency that has established a vast network of respected insurance carriers in order to deliver amazingly competitive rates for a broad range of drivers.
By providing so many options, Mars Insurance Agency ensures you get coverage that meets all of your needs as well as satisfies Illinois Auto Insurance requirements.
Relax: We make it simple!
Deciding what policy limits you need, choosing deductibles and weighing the benefits of various optional coverages can feel like you’re navigating a maze. You want to ensure you’re adequately covered…and you want to keep your expenses down. Don’t worry: the pros at Mars Insurance Agency have decades of experience helping drivers navigate the process of choosing the right auto insurance solution. We’ll help you choose the coverage that best suits your individual lifestyle and driving situation…and we’ll make sure you get every discount to which you’re entitled. Quality coverage and competitive rates: you CAN have it all at Mars Insurance Agency.
Mars Insurance Agency offers the following options for your Illinois Auto Insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by a policyholder while operating a motor vehicle
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – covers the necessary immediate medical treatment of the driver and passenger(s) of the policyholder’s vehicle in the event of an accident
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused by the policyholder to another individual’s property while operating an automobile
- Collision – Protects you from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive – Protection for damage and loss caused by something other than collision
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – Pays for the medical treatment for the policyholder
Our Automobile Insurance Options include:
- ATV’s / Off-road vehicles
- Classic Cars